Thursday 10 May 2012

PARIS CAKE EATING -Part 2 of the hangover...


Apparently a very very famous bakery...look how pretty.


Fruit & veg


Then the cakes....SO MANY CAKES


MORE CAKES


Could NOT resist the the chocolate tart

If I were to attempt to recreate I'd try baking a cheesecake crust, mix digestives with butter and caster sugar then bake on 180 for 10/12mins until crispy, make it the thickness you want.(It was a cross between pastry and crunch digestives.) Then let it cool.
Add the following-

400g of dark chocolate/hazelnut chocolate mix
50g butter
Melt these together either in microwave or over barely simmering water in a bowl
Let the chocolate  butter mixture cool
-
Mix together 180g of Sugar (caster sugar)
4 Eggs

Then mix it all together and bake in the oven for 10/12 mins on 160
And yes it's worth doing!! 










Not even ashamed to say I made sure I bought and ate this all on my own. 




1 comment:

  1. I made the chocolate tart today and it was AMAZING. I'll probably crush the biscuits finer next time I make it, though.

    ReplyDelete