Tuesday 8 May 2012

PARIS Eating....through a hangover




All the good things/just a light snack!


Lady Fletch...getting friendly with the locals



Work night out...Jess, Hens, me & Saskia & a few drinks in.


A creative wine cooler


Saskia & Polly


San Danielle & Mozzarella, simple & yum


Roasted courgette, pesto & mozzarella....more yum


Tomatoes, San Danielle and Burratta, OBSESSED.


The next day, 2 spews later....and only half an hour between meetings and a serious need for Maccy D's :-(


You can see the speed in the pony tail...barely keeping up!


They have a fancy cafe bit in there and everything, asides from New Years Day when we rent round the drive through twice I can't remember the last time I had McDonalds...


Here it is :-( Meal for 2!!


Hate to admit...and against all my beliefs about what you should eat, it was yum, wanted to vom after but while I ate it it was good.


I could eat this now!!


Here she is loving it!!


And then look what I spotted....a burger for later!!!! WTF!! Who does that!!??


Tiles just mainly because I like tiles.


Lamb Chops and mash


Tuna in sesame and sticky soy sauce


Cod with mash & salsa verde


All the empties at the end of the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment